Peelers

The place to talk about movies and tv shows.
User avatar Great Britain
cosmo
Last Man Standing
Last Man Standing

Peelers

Post by cosmo »

:s :roll: :roll:

Forget The Walking Dead… Peelers Brings the Stripping Dead!

" Zombies meet strippers in the gooey, gory Peelers premiering on VOD this March

It’s crazy to think that was once taboo and hard to find when this writer was a kid, is now standard, primetime stuff. I’m talking about zombie movies, here, friends. The goriest stuff like George Romero’s Dawn and Day of the Dead or Lucio Fulci’s Zombie , the flicks that were banned and hacked to ribbons all over the world, are now quaint compared to the splatter that spills forth every Sunday night on AMC’s The Walking Dead. Hell, my kids buy revolting TWD toys at Toys ‘R’ Us now; figures with guts spilling out and removable knives in their heads. Crazy!

So, with what was once dangerous now firmly nestled in the mainstream, I guess throwing tons of sex into the cannibal corpse mix is the next step. Cue Peelers, director Sevé Schelenz’s new zombie stripper wank, er, romp, er… movie. This is a movie. And it’s coming out on VOD on March 28th from Uncork’d Entertainment. If you’re so inclined…

Synopsis: Former baseball player Blue Jean Douglas is closing down her small-town strip club and leaving for good. But her plans are not so easily attained when a group of coal miners show up and with them a deadly contaminant. What starts out as a last hurrah for the infamous strip club, turns into a blood bath. With time running out, Blue Jean must step up to the plate to try and put a stop to the spread of destruction before it’s too late and she loses everything she holds dear. "

images and trailer here: http://www.comingsoon.net/horror/news/8 ... d#/slide/1
Last edited by cosmo on 16 Feb 2017, 17:49, edited 1 time in total.
Download