The Walking Dead TV Series

The place to talk about movies and tv shows.
Canada
Damocles
Zombie Killer
Zombie Killer

Re: 'The Walking Dead'...... tv series

Post by Damocles »

Meh.. last night's ep was a bit of a yawner. Hopefully they're just setting up some carnage in the next ep. The well walker was nasty tho. Oh.. and who couldn't predict that Glenn and the farmer's daughter would hook up? Getting a bit carried away with the drama I think. And now Laurie's pregnant with Rick/Shane's baby? Let's get some action in there for crying out loud. What.. does the farmhouse got some kind of magical protection that prevents zombie attacks? :roll:
Canada
Damocles
Zombie Killer
Zombie Killer

Post by Damocles »

Finally.. ep 6 had some action! The interpersonal conflicts are coming to a boil. Some interesting plot twists as well. Hopefully they don't revert to melodrama again. It was getting a little bit too Survivor-ish imo.
User avatar Canada
Puppy Wehtam
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Puppy Wehtam »

Best to read the comics' story. I read it using Walking Dead wiki or something and got to understand what might happen in the TV series though they are different lol.
Mapper, Server Owner (Puppy's Zomdemic)
User avatar Romania
Dragosvr92
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Dragoș-Valentin Rădulescu

The Walking Dead TV Series

Post by Dragosvr92 »

I Have just finished watching Episode 7 and i am a bit surprised :|
I knew there would be no chance for Sophia to be alive, but who would have thought she would be inside the barn.
I hope hurshil will understand that what they did is right. Dead things should stay dead.
Formerly known as TheKiller
Canada
Damocles
Zombie Killer
Zombie Killer

Re: The Walking Dead TV Series

Post by Damocles »

Yeah.. that was unexpected. But Rick did what he had to do. Now we gotta wait til February to see the fallout. :mad:
User avatar Great Britain
cosmo
Last Man Standing
Last Man Standing

Post by cosmo »

AMC Announces 16 Episode Order for The Walking Dead Season 3

" AMC announced from the Television Critics Association (TCA) Press Tour in Pasadena, CA that the third season of "The Walking Dead" will consist of 16 episodes. Previous season orders were for 13 episodes. AMC's international broadcast partner FOX International Channels (FIC) will follow the 16 episode order and structure a similar schedule worldwide. More from the press release...

Season two of the critically acclaimed global hit series continues to deliver the strongest telecasts for any drama in basic cable history against Adults 18-49, as well as, top international pay-TV ratings on Fox International Channels' (FIC) major markets. "The Walking Dead" is based on the comic book series written by Robert Kirkman and published by Image Comics. Glen Mazzara serves as series' showrunner and executive producer. Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd, David Alpert and Frank Darabont are executive producers with Greg Nicotero as co-executive producer.

"The Walking Dead" has received rave reviews from countless critics, both domestic and international, who heralded the series as "above all else, 'The Walking Dead' hasn't lost the most important ingredient in its strangely successful recipe: it's thrilling" (The Hollywood Reporter), "...with Dead's riveting cast of characters, the personal dynamics are almost as potent as the gory thrills" (Us Weekly), "'The Walking Dead' is a feast. Dig in." (The Guardian, UK), "It doesn't even take three minutes to realize that this series is setting standards" (Der Tagesspiegel, Germany).

"The Walking Dead" secured a 2010 Golden Globe(R) nomination for Best Television Series - Drama and won the 2011 Emmy(R) Award for Outstanding Prosthetic Makeup. The series tells the story of the months and years that follow after a zombie apocalypse. It follows a group of survivors, led by police officer Rick Grimes, who travel in search of a safe and secure home. "

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=86001
Download
Canada
Damocles
Zombie Killer
Zombie Killer

Post by Damocles »

Ima say that ep 9-'triggerfinger' was the best yet. That zombie trying to squeeze through the car window was probably the best zombie special FX I've ever seen. Wow. Reality is finally starting to set in for everyone too. Zombies aren't the only threat facing the group anymore. Humans are worse sometimes. Everyone (except Andrea) is starting to see Shane for what he really is. He needs to be dealt with. Period. Any bets on who will take him down for good? (if it happens..)
Canada
Damocles
Zombie Killer
Zombie Killer

Post by Damocles »

Ep 10 was another winner. The Rick-Shane scrap was epic. Maybe it's Lori-Andrea next. Catfight! The *Survivor* aspect is showing up again. Now they gotta decide if the new kid lives or dies (voted off). I know ppl like the survivor TV show.. but I'm not one of them.
cosmo
Last Man Standing
Last Man Standing

Post by cosmo »

First Look at The Walking Dead Season 3's Michonne!

" You got a fleeting glimpse at her at the end of "The Walking Dead" Season 2 as a hooded stranger with two armless zombies in tow.

Today, everyone is getting their first look at Michonne (played by Danai Gurira), a character who was embraced by fans of the comic book and is making her series debut on AMC's third season of "The Walking Dead."

"The essence of the character - her personality, her motives, everything that makes Michonne Michonne - remains intact from the comics," series creator Robert Kirkman tells Entertainment Weekly. "But like a lot of things on the show, there will be little tweaks and differences here and there. We saw that her introduction is slightly different from how it was in the comic, and her interaction with Andrea is really going to be a really cool addition to the character that I think will get television viewers up to speed, and they’ll get to know her a lot faster than comic book readers did." "

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=90565
Download
cosmo
Last Man Standing
Last Man Standing

Post by cosmo »

A First Look at David Morrissey as The Walking Dead's Governor

"
The first official photo of David Morrisey as The Governor from season three of AMC's "The Walking Dead" is now online, courtesy of TV Guide. Check it out below!

The character made his debut in issue 27 of the original Image comic book series. The Governor is the leader of Woodbury, a small settlement of survivors. He becomes the chief antagonist for Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) and his group.

The Governor will appear in the upcoming third season, set for a 16-episode order from AMC, currently filming in Atlanta........... "

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=91132
Download