A Fallout Map and Meshes

Post ideas for a new map/mod, and someone might make it real.
User avatar Canada
Puppy Wehtam
Server Admin
Server Admin

A Fallout Map and Meshes

Post by Puppy Wehtam »

I am currently playing Fallout: New Vegas for the 10th time and I've played the life out of Fallout 3. I didn't notice a Fallout map for LOTD.

I believe it would an awesome idea for a LMS map. Also Meshes from Fallout 3/ New Vegas alone would be useful for other map ideas since stuff like Fallout medkits got an appearance that is useful for some maps like space maps. Lol

Possible maps;

1. The Vault

I find it would be awesome to have a vault map from Fallout in LOTD LMS. It would be a nice closed in map which is both plausible theme wise for both Fallout and LOTD. In Fallout there are many types of vaults and one full of zombies would be plausible. In LOTD it is plausible that some would hide in bomb shelters or in this case vaults.

An in-game storyline info can easily be placed and if done correctly the eye candy in the map would look pretty cool in LOTD. I find it would be fun playability wise for a closed in map. With long hallways, the large rooms, small rooms, multiple paths to the same locations, and traps can easily be placed when considering the Fallout theme. Example; A player opens a door, walks in, and sets off grenades dropping by his feet. :)

(I'll add more map ideas from Fallout just don't got the time at the moment.)
Last edited by Puppy Wehtam on 31 Mar 2011, 23:33, edited 1 time in total.
Mapper, Server Owner (Puppy's Zomdemic)
ICEMAN
Dead Walker
Dead Walker

Re: A Fallout Map and Meshes

Post by ICEMAN »

That's a pretty good idea Puppy.

Speaking of Fallout, I just finished playing the Dead Money DLC not long ago. Had a good storyline and atmosphere, but it was disappointing overall.
United States of America
Samus Aran
Dead Walker
Dead Walker
Name: Phil Benton

Post by Samus Aran »

Oh Fallout 3... good times I have had with that game. I still get the chills from MyreLurks, if that's how it's spelled. but this is a good idea for a map. I'm gonna start working on some Metroid Prime boss arena maps. It's my motivation to start making them
Guess who's back
ICEMAN
Dead Walker
Dead Walker

Post by ICEMAN »

For me it was the Feral Ghoul Reavers. After a few fat man nukes they still come after you. I finally figured out that by crippling the leg and running it around in circles with a rifle was the best way to kill them.