Weapons request

Post ideas for a new map/mod, and someone might make it real.
User avatar Mexico
Marcus Vázquez
LOTD Modder
LOTD Modder
Name: Marcus Vázquez

Weapons request

Post by Marcus Vázquez »

Hello everyone,
if someone want a special weapon to LOTD, just comment it here, and i will see what can i do to make it real, obviously i will release it if i make it, will be a social weapons :p
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
User avatar United States of America
DeepImpact
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Weapons request

Post by DeepImpact »

Ok. cool.. I'll shoot....

* Redo the old BDCrossbow.u. Re-skin it and make it look like Daryl Dixons crossbow. from the walking dead.
* and make it accurate as the guns are. - and I forget if it had crosshairs? if not add crosshairs too. ;--)
- DarylCrossbow.u :--) It already has arrow re-pickups. It just wasn't accurate enough. or caused enough damage.

* Also.. the BDZat.u. Could be reskinned to look like michonne's sword. from the walking dead.
- MichonneSword.u :--) Search google for images...of michonne's sword.
http://www.amas.net/image/cache/data/su ... 00x500.jpg
Nothing needed but a reskin on that really... and maybe add more damage.. I dunno...
but notice the two symbols on the sword....
User avatar Romania
Dragosvr92
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Dragoș-Valentin Rădulescu

Post by Dragosvr92 »

I started years ago to reskin most of braindeads weapons. He did a good job with the weapons but the textures werent great.
I think i have two meat cleaver textures. One for the Zatoichi sword... But i think it didnt look great... And the ninja stars lol.

Also started to make another right click crosshair for the crossbow... But that didnt look great either from what i remember.

I guess i wouldnt mind a boot weapon. in Postal 2, if you press B, you can hit ppl with your foot. Can also pee on them. LOL.
Formerly known as TheKiller
User avatar Mexico
Marcus Vázquez
LOTD Modder
LOTD Modder

Post by Marcus Vázquez »

DeepImpact wrote:Ok. cool.. I'll shoot....

* Redo the old BDCrossbow.u. Re-skin it and make it look like Daryl Dixons crossbow. from the walking dead.
* and make it accurate as the guns are. - and I forget if it had crosshairs? if not add crosshairs too. ;--)
- DarylCrossbow.u :--) It already has arrow re-pickups. It just wasn't accurate enough. or caused enough damage.

* Also.. the BDZat.u. Could be reskinned to look like michonne's sword. from the walking dead.
- MichonneSword.u :--) Search google for images...of michonne's sword.
http://www.amas.net/image/cache/data/su ... 00x500.jpg
Nothing needed but a reskin on that really... and maybe add more damage.. I dunno...
but notice the two symbols on the sword....

I'm a fan of TWD series, and i was thinking make a crossbow... more exactly the Daryl's one. But Justin wanted a crossbow too so he will help me to do that and we will make the Daryl character too soon :) hum, i can do a totally new Katana,with new 1st person anim, and just make the texture look like the Michone's one, idk if you want the same what im thinking or just want still a re-texture :) so let me know what you decide :D thank you to support the idea :D
User avatar Mexico
Marcus Vázquez
LOTD Modder
LOTD Modder

Post by Marcus Vázquez »

Dragosvr92 wrote:I started years ago to reskin most of braindeads weapons. He did a good job with the weapons but the textures werent great.
I think i have two meat cleaver textures. One for the Zatoichi sword... But i think it didnt look great... And the ninja stars lol.

Also started to make another right click crosshair for the crossbow... But that didnt look great either from what i remember.

I guess i wouldnt mind a boot weapon. in Postal 2, if you press B, you can hit ppl with your foot. Can also pee on them. LOL.

I' dont like the remakes of weapons :v... jk :p :* ♥

and i was triying to add more funtions to lotd like a second shot and i want make a health gun, one like the KF syringe that restores 20% of your health every so often, might be make it with 5 shots that restores 20% of your health each shot/ammo but im still in the script thing making this work online :D, the second shot is possible, i was thinking remplace the ''flashlight'' thing to make it throw something, need to make the emitter, the script and the animation too, so that would take me a lot of time, that can wait.

Also im still working on the MV_IN C: to add the trinday bann to Blade's one, is a little difficult, the trin's bann system is an extension of BladeIN so o-O is a little weird to understand....

Anyway if you are interesed in a new weapon in LOTD just post here your ideas :)
User avatar Romania
Dragosvr92
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Dragoș-Valentin Rădulescu

Post by Dragosvr92 »

Can start by fixing the disadvantages for this weapon. TKMachineGun

//Edit: He remade the weapon and posted in the topic above. Make a new topic for each weapon. Then you can link it here, to the discussion. :)
Formerly known as TheKiller