attack on titan map?

Post ideas for a new map/mod, and someone might make it real.
United States of America
dyetryc
LOTD Mapper
LOTD Mapper
Name: Justin

attack on titan map?

Post by dyetryc »

a town style map with tall buildings where you can go into each building (which may or may not contain smaller zombies) to get to the top and shoot massively huge zombies. zombies that are as tall as attack on titan zombies/titans.

the map would not need to have to many huge Zombies, and doesn't really matter if it has smaller zombies or not.

huge zombies would have a massive health boost.

as for them being able to damage you, perhaps an animation/new attack where they can reach over the buildings a bit? and perhaps a slight reach with the neck so they can bite?

to give this map a bit more of a attack on titan feel there are a few things that can be done, either only some, or all of the following ideas;;

1. lower gravity a little bit so player can jump from building to building
2. make buildings close enough together so players can jump from building to building (no gravity change needed but zombies need to be thin)
3. make wooden planks leading across the buildings? or ladders? or something? but then zombies are stuck in between, perhaps a bridge?
4. actually recreate the zip-line thingies they use in attack on titan
5. other ideas?
this would be a pretty sick idea in my opinion and would change up the game play a lot.

OTHER IDEAS:
perhaps recreate the actual titans instead of just using over sized zombies?
playable characters?
perhaps recreate areas from the movie and anime series?

anyone else like this idea?
Last edited by dyetryc on 04 Jul 2016, 02:49, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar Great Britain
cosmo
Last Man Standing
Last Man Standing

Re: attack on titan map?

Post by cosmo »

LOL :)

attack on titan map is half done and sitting on my desktop.i also have a few ideas for a Kabineri map
Download
United States of America
dyetryc
LOTD Mapper
LOTD Mapper
Name: Justin

Post by dyetryc »

Dude, in your attack on titan map do you have giant zombies? Or is it just a normal map with normal sized zombies but based off an attack on titan area? If you do have large zombies are they just normal game zombies but increased in size or did you recreate the titans?
User avatar Great Britain
cosmo
Last Man Standing
Last Man Standing

Post by cosmo »

The map isnt that far along yet, although i was thinking of using Geri`s monster for the titans, but enlarged zombies could also work.
atm the map is simply the wall, cannons, some houses and i was working on the effect of making the entire town look larger.
Last edited by cosmo on 04 Jul 2016, 23:24, edited 1 time in total.
Download