Puppys Zomdemic server Be unable to enter

Ask here for general LOTD support, missing files.
China
LOTD Editor
Dead Walker
Dead Walker

Puppys Zomdemic server Be unable to enter

Post by LOTD Editor »

Why did I enter this server game crash?

No Label

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2998 MHz with 3984MB RAM
Video: Intel(R) HD Graphics (4332)

Assertion failed: Import.ClassName==NAME_Package [File:UnLinker.cpp] [Line: 502]

History: ULinkerLoad::VerifyImport <- ValidateImports <- ULinkerLoad::Verify <- UObject::VerifyLinker <- VerifyPackages <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <- AttemptLoadPending <- TickPending <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

An error file is PuppysZomdemicCharacters2.u I use the map editor open this file editor is crash too!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar Mexico
Marcus Vázquez
LOTD Modder
LOTD Modder
Name: Marcus Vázquez

Re: Puppys Zomdemic server Be unable to enter

Post by Marcus Vázquez »

If You stole the file from your cache might be thats the problem.
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
User avatar Canada
Puppy Wehtam
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Puppy Wehtam »

That file should only be in the cache and not your actual files since it is unreleased and unique to that server. It may also get updated from time to time which should replace it in your cache. I recommend deleting it from anywhere that is not your cache and you might even have to clear your cache as well. That should fix the problem.

BTW that file is nothing more than a file to have characters on the server. They normally come with their own file for that but there is a limit to the amount of server packages you can add to the server.ini before problem begin occuring. The solution is to do what we did with that and group all the character list files into one file though there is even a limit with that and that is why we have two. That file can't be opened in the editor but can be opened in notepad. So that is why it crashes in your editor. Also if you have it in your system folder that is a dead giveaway that you or who ever you are getting files from is stealing files from his/her cache. I highly recommend you stop doing this or refuse anything from the person who is because this is going to cause you many mismatch errors down the road and your game will keep crashing when going on servers. Most if not all files on servers are stuff that has been released so there a legit ways of getting files that won't cause these issues and the files you can't get from places like this website are unreleased and usually are for a very good reason as in they may get updated down the road causing you to get mismatches if you stole them from your cache.
Last edited by Puppy Wehtam on 01 Jan 2017, 03:56, edited 1 time in total.
Mapper, Server Owner (Puppy's Zomdemic)
China
LOTD Editor
Dead Walker
Dead Walker

Post by LOTD Editor »

First explain: Go to your server and download all the files and game crash. The error is exactly what is written above.
I can't get into your server, Probably your server one of the documents has problem. The error file is on the server: PuppysZomdemicCharacters2.u
User avatar Romania
Dragosvr92
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Dragoș-Valentin Rădulescu

Post by Dragosvr92 »

What is there to explain. He told you everything you need to know.
  • DELETE PuppysZomdemicCharacters2.u from your system folder.
  • Delete your Cache folder as it might be messed up.
  • Play the game
  • Stop Stealing files from the redirect, or from the Cache folder in the future.
Being able to open the PuppysZomdemicCharacters2.u file in the Editor means you already have it stolen from the cache.
Formerly known as TheKiller
China
LOTD Editor
Dead Walker
Dead Walker

Post by LOTD Editor »

Well, now i find the error file now includes two map files INLMS_PandemicV1.dz And INLMS_Horizon-Beta.dz in Puppys Zomdemic server.
Are there two correct documents? Also, the solution proposed above All invalid! Because I can't get into this server because of the wrong files, not only me, but also a few players.
User avatar Mexico
Marcus Vázquez
LOTD Modder
LOTD Modder

Post by Marcus Vázquez »

Well, you deserve that by steal stuff so...

Even when you stole it, the owner helped you, so no one can help you if you are not ready to listen first.
User avatar Canada
Puppy Wehtam
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Puppy Wehtam »

LOTD Editor you stole files from the server, it has been brought to my attention others have as well. Taking files from the cache is what causes your mismatch errors. You also refuse to listen and just tell us we are wrong about how to fix it. So rather than wasting my time saying the same thing over and over to you even though it is clear to me you got these files through theft or participating in a theft of property I am now informing you that you are now banned from my server Puppy's Zomdemic. If you delete those files and apologize I will remove the ban, though if caught again then the ban will be permanent. Have a nice day.
Mapper, Server Owner (Puppy's Zomdemic)
China
LOTD Editor
Dead Walker
Dead Walker

Post by LOTD Editor »

I'm really sorry, I'll never do that again. Thank you for your forgiveness. But I suggest you check the server
User avatar Mexico
Marcus Vázquez
LOTD Modder
LOTD Modder

Post by Marcus Vázquez »

He has balls.