Puppy's Zomdemic

Land of the Dead Server status and discussions
User avatar Canada
Puppy Wehtam
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Puppy's Zomdemic

Post by Puppy Wehtam »

So after several days of back and forth between EGS and myself they finally changed the default port to 7877 and suddenly my server was working on GameTracker. Hopefully it will stay working lol. If it causes issues again I'm just going to list all the LOTD servers with their IPs and ports and get them to pick one that none use but for now everything thing seems to be working great.

So now my server is back on Gametracker for everyone.
Mapper, Server Owner (Puppy's Zomdemic)
User avatar United States of America
DeepImpact
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by DeepImpact »

* All is Working Good now Puppy. :--) .. I see they changed the port number.

+ Gametracker is up. and d-tools is working too. nice.
GhostArmy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GhostArmy »

anyone active?
User avatar United States of America
destroyerlotd
Server Admin
Server Admin
Name: shhh...it's a secret?

Post by destroyerlotd »

Ghost Army never fear....alot is going on right now with LOTD. Many server owners are doin repairs and updates etc The old game just keeps on with the usual fails snd victories. The Master list looks scary but it will be crawling its way back like usual. DESTROYER will be here till the last breath it takes. When all the cheaters came and went it took a toll on the usual players but theyre slowly poppimg back from time to time. Play all you want anywhere and you WILL always be welcomed. Kill zombies and enjoy.
GhostArmy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GhostArmy »

Hello destroyer, things are going badly but I was finally able to create a profile haha ​​but I tried to program the game but failed in the attempt many errors :( I had already talked to you before but let's hope that the game is ahead but I am here active and the game does not die for me :)