samhain logging in

Just registered? Introduce yourself, we dont bite ! :z7:
xSamhainx
Lurker
Lurker
Name: jason

samhain logging in

Post by xSamhainx »

Im here to kill the dead and the living. Mostly the dead tho =)

I pop this game in now and then when I just want to shoot zombies, I had no idea that there was an actual online community, and a fairly large and active one at that. Pleasantly surprised. Tho deathmatch is kind of a mess, I'm curious about the 'invasion' mp games and what kind of modes there are.

The download rate is pathetic for getting the maps in game, so I'm going to see if I can just download and install them on my regular connection while not in game.
User avatar Great Britain
cosmo
Last Man Standing
Last Man Standing

Re: samhain logging in

Post by cosmo »

hi Samhain

welcome to the forums

there are still a few of us around who try to keep the game alive and interesting for the players, and new maps are being made and released on a regular basis

you shouldnt have any problems downloading maps and files from our servers as they all use a redirect to make it easier and faster for players
* ( our servers are .... death or glory dm..... cosmo`s lms.... and the rising-dead invasion )

there are a couple of R-D map packs and around 20 older map packs... there is also a small diablo 1 mod available for dl ( it was made for single players rather than for adding to the server map lists )

let us know if you have any problems or questions
Download