Hey guys

Just registered? Introduce yourself, we dont bite ! :z7:
Foxx
Bitten
Bitten

Hey guys

Post by Foxx »

Hey guys,

Despite the name I am actually Foxx from undeadgames, or known as ForgottenFoxx back in the days. I stumbled upon this forum when I reinstalled LOTD a week or so ago. This forum reminds me very much of the early days of undeadgames, back in 2006 or so. The place is deader than a dead zombie now though... Anyhow, I know I've had some issues with some forum members years ago. Don't really remember what for. Hopefully we can put all of this aside. I wasn't really expecting to be active on the forum when I first created the account. Thus the name. Would the admin be so kind as to rename it to "Foxx"? Thanks.
User avatar Romania
Dragosvr92
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Dragoș-Valentin Rădulescu

Re: Hey guys

Post by Dragosvr92 »

Hello Foxx, I do remember your name as its the same as your xfire name. You are obviously getting old as back in 2009 when i registered the forum domain you were amongst one of the few people i asked if the domain was working for you as the DNS changes didnt propagate for my ISP and i had to wait for them to.

We also spoke about your old site which you had long before 2009 and i didnt get to see.
I changed your username to the old classic Foxx.

Regards,
TheKiller
Formerly known as TheKiller
Foxx
Bitten
Bitten

Post by Foxx »

That was a long ass time ago. So much has changed since it's crazy to think about it. And wow I didn't even remember about that website anymore. Thanks for changing my name back!
User avatar Great Britain
cosmo
Last Man Standing
Last Man Standing

Post by cosmo »

Hi Foxx

yeah some things have changed but we are still working for the game, this may be of some interest to you so you can see what we have been up to

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjfQtrDvADHHUduKZY52Whw
Download
Foxx
Bitten
Bitten

Post by Foxx »

Thanks, I'll be sure to give it a look. Nice to see people are still working on that thing. I'm working on something myself, I just made a thread about it.
WillyNelsonTom
Lurker
Lurker

Post by WillyNelsonTom »

Man, you must be working on something cool!