Lost Survivor Prologue

If you have written a zombie or horror related story, share it with us !
operation1010
Dead Walker
Dead Walker
Name: Joshua Lung

Lost Survivor Prologue

Post by operation1010 »

Here I Was , Walking Down West 12th , Or Fourtenth , I Really Couldent Tell , The Vines Were Blocking The Streetname , And I Wasent Gonna Spend My Valuable Time Looking At What Street Im On , I Gripped My Revolve Tightly In My Hand... My Name Is John Wayland , I Was Born In Kentucky On My Fathers Ranch , My Mom Passed Away When I Was 7 From A Heart Problem , My Pa Was Devastated , He Wouldent Leave The House , He Never Went Outside To Feed The Horses , Checkup On The Farmb, He Was Just Sit There On The Old Rocking Chair In Our Family Room , And Cry Over A Picture Of His Wife , Amanda , Thats When I Became A Hardworking Young Man , I Had To Check On The Horses , I Had To Tend The Crops , I Was Running The Farm At Age 7 ... About 6 Years Later , My Dad Was Back To Normal , He Still Cried At Night , But Atleast He Was Tending His Ranch , And I Met My Best Friend Amilia , We Would Spend Hours Outside Hanging On Our Apple Tree , Just Eating Away , No Regards For The Rest Of The World , Just Me , Amilia , And Fresh Apples , When I Got Home One Night In August , My Dad Bought A New Baby Horse , Named Bronco , He Was Surely Cute I Tell Ya , For The Next 7 Years , That Was The Life , Hanging Out With Amilia , Training Bronco , Helping My Dad Out With The Farm , Untill One Day I Was At Amilias Cottage , There Was An Emergency Broadcast On All Channels That Would Dramiticly Alter My Life Forever ...

--------------
Thats It For Part One , This One Was Awfully Short Though , I Was Doing It On My Ipod :p Ill Try To Post A New Chapter Every Day !