Non-Zombie Movies should be posted here
User avatar Great Britain
cosmo
Last Man Standing
Last Man Standing

Starship Troopers Remake

Post by cosmo »

Starship Troopers Remake in the Works

" With the Total Recall remake coming out next year, producer Neal Moritz is next turning his attention to a reboot of Paul Verhoeven's 1997 sci-fi film Starship Troopers, which was loosely based on the novel by Robert A. Heinlein.

Vulture has the news, saying that Thor and X-Men: First Class screenwriters Ashley Edward Miller and Zack Stentz have come on board to write the script. The duo also worked on episodes of "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" and "Fringe."

Casper Van Dien, Dina Meyer, Denise Richards, Jake Busey, Neil Patrick Harris, Patrick Muldoon and Michael Ironside starred in the original, in which Earth is at war with a race of giant alien insects. "

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/to ... p?id=22116
Download
User avatar Canada
Puppy Wehtam
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Starship Troopers Remake

Post by Puppy Wehtam »

I liked the original. It was the sequels that I didn't like too much... Once they got rid of Neil Patrick Harris is when they lost me. Lol not saying he is what made the first so good but he was part of the reason. Ace was actually my favorite character.

Well hopefully this turns out good enough to make better sequels. I can never have enough Starship Troopers. Oh and I have read the book... and actually liked the movie better.
Mapper, Server Owner (Puppy's Zomdemic)