RIP AC/DC

Here you can criticize or praise different songs, or artists.
Forum rules
Please avoid adding more than maximum 6 Videos per post.
User avatar Great Britain
cosmo
Last Man Standing
Last Man Standing

RIP AC/DC

Post by cosmo »

sad news indeed :(

" Maximum OverdriveNews is trickling onto the web today that AC/DC is officially retiring. The rumor is because Malcolm Young sadly suffered a stroke and a blood clot was left in his brain. An official announcement of some kind is forthcoming - when it does happen, it's going to be the end of an era.................... "

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/35 ... to-horror/
Download
User avatar United States of America
DeepImpact
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: RIP AC/DC

Post by DeepImpact »

Aww.. well that sux. I can't remember which dude that is right now.. but it sounds bad either way.
Haven't heard any of their new stuff. for the old stuff still sounds nicely. might try to find some newer stuff later.

But.. I can say.. That AC/DC was one of the few concerts that I went to. and it was good too. :)
and they sounded exactly as they do on tape.. I mean uh cd.. no wait... mp3. LOL!
He was hopping around on stage just like on the music videos.. before everyone had pc's & cellphones.
...you know... back when mtv was 24 hours of music videos with no commercials. yes indeed.
... and back when I could also get a gallon of gas for under one dollar.. :-/ oh yeah.
They may have their iphones now.. but we could afford to just drive there. lol!

Maximum Overdrive 1986 Movie. All ac/dc music in the movie. I have that movie on my tv hard drive.
There was another ripoff one called: Trucks. with the exact same script except for the ending.
not sure if that one had ac/dc in it tho. for maximum overdrive was way better than trucks anyway.
And with all the remakes... how about remaking Maximum Overdrive. with more effects. but keep ac/dc in it.

(movie mishaps) On Maximum Overdrive.. when that packer busts through the fence.. the steering wheel falls off.
and the next time you see it...the steering wheel is back on there.. hahaha! Yes I seen it that many times. lol!

ok... I better stop now.. and end me blabbing and rambling on.. jeez.. lol