Burt the Zombie

Post ideas for a new map/mod, and someone might make it real.
Sweden
ZkZell
Fresh Brains
Fresh Brains
Name: Martin

Burt the Zombie

Post by ZkZell »

Hello, is there more than one map with the Zombie Burt? The Zombie that has a glock and is shooting? It would be nice with a mod or more maps with burt, that would be very funny to have. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
User avatar Romania
Dragosvr92
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Dragoș-Valentin Rădulescu

Re: Burt the Zombie

Post by Dragosvr92 »

Hello, I think you are thinking about BrainDead's Bub-zombie from Trinday. Hes got a green face and a blue robe.
Dont remember if Burt had a gun too. We could make more maps with zombies with guns. This is an excellent idea !

I would have to reverse-engineer the existing settings of Bub to see how it works though.
Should be easy to change the zombie animation and the weapon for each zombie.
Formerly known as TheKiller
User avatar Mexico
Marcus Vázquez
LOTD Modder
LOTD Modder
Name: Marcus Vázquez

Post by Marcus Vázquez »

Dragosvr92 wrote:I would have to reverse-engineer the existing settings of Bub to see how it works though.
Should be easy to change the zombie animation and the weapon for each zombie.
Actually my versión of Trinday (IN_LMS_TrinDay_MV) uses a soldier with a M16 Made by liquid ... You just need an animation and a gun, you can use the lotd ones but the zeds would kill us too fast lol
Last edited by Marcus Vázquez on 18 Jan 2017, 22:37, edited 1 time in total.
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Sweden
ZkZell
Fresh Brains
Fresh Brains
Name: Martin

Post by ZkZell »

Hello, yes I am thinking of bub on trinday. The zombie that wakes upp when you turn on the radio in the operation room. (or is it a phone in the room?) on some maps when he wakes upp he uses a clock and shoots on every player he ses. And that was very fun on that map. It would be fun with more maps like that. :D
User avatar United States of America
DeepImpact
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by DeepImpact »

ZkZell wrote:Hello, yes I am thinking of bub on trinday. The zombie that wakes upp when you turn on the radio in the operation room. (or is it a phone in the room?) on some maps when he wakes upp he uses a clock and shoots on every player he ses. And that was very fun on that map. It would be fun with more maps like that. :D
haha yeah.. people just loved to wake up Bub on trinday.. and then Run away.. :-/
.. waiting on bub to kill someone.. so a human player zombie is created.
I hated that. LOL! I always guarded the bub spot.. or woke him up and killed him myself.
.. any exploit in a map.. and they will indeed use it.
User avatar Romania
Dragosvr92
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Dragoș-Valentin Rădulescu

Post by Dragosvr92 »

I remember the way to kill him, was to make him follow you under that elevating platform, and when it got down, it would kill him good :lol:
But we are going a bit offtopic about Trinday... :lol: We will look into making some shooting zombies. Hope we will find out the recipe.
Formerly known as TheKiller