IN_LMS_Hotel

Share images of your project for us to review and give feedback.
User avatar Mexico
Marcus Vázquez
LOTD Modder
LOTD Modder
Name: Marcus Vázquez

IN_LMS_Hotel

Post by Marcus Vázquez »

i started my first LMS map and my 6th original map

I hope have it done the most soon as possible :'v
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
User avatar Great Britain
cosmo
Last Man Standing
Last Man Standing

Re: IN_LMS_Hotel

Post by cosmo »

Looks interesting, i`ll look forwards to seeing it :)

i believe there is already a map called hotel though, its best to give it another name to avoid confusion between maps, thats why i started to add CG to the names of my maps
Download
User avatar Mexico
Marcus Vázquez
LOTD Modder
LOTD Modder
Name: Marcus Vázquez

Re: IN_LMS_Hotel

Post by Marcus Vázquez »

i alway keep the beta map called ''IN_LMS_NameHere'' when im pretty sure about that shit is finished without bugs and with all the fixes done then i name them ''IN_LMS_NameHere_MV''

Same with the minecraft map first was DMMinecraft after the fixes the name was DM_Minecraft_MV

And the map will take a lot, as i'm alone i can't work in all at same time, further this project is not only about make a map, i want make a DM weapons packpage, lot of new weapons are coming to this map also i want make a new health packpage too with the RE4 health and some that i found, 2 chars to it, and new textures to the weapons amm i mean... that shit of colour yellow in the DOTZ weapons i will put it on my weapons but with other colour and not too strong like a shine only :'v well in short words is a big project that will take me 1 or 3 months to end, university and work dont let me do nothing xd but i spend my free time in LOTD ♥ :'v because i loveit
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.