PupsBioshockPack

Share your maps and mods with the community.
User avatar Canada
Puppy Wehtam
Server Admin
Server Admin

PupsBioshockPack

Post by Puppy Wehtam »

For the past week I've been working with Liquid Snake (Krimzen Fox) trying to set myself up so I can get Static Meshes and Textures from my collection of video games on my computer to be used in Land of the Dead. We succeeded and at first I was taking textures out of Left4Dead for use in my map that I'm working on. Then I we managed to get the stuff from Bioshock.

I've been spending the past three days making a pack of Bioshock stuff for Land of the Dead. This pack only has about a slither of the many things from Bioshock and it may be some time before I get another Bioshock pack since I spent from waking up to going to sleep for three days creating this pack and will be checking out other games I got as well. So I decided to release this pack now for those who want to use some Bioshock content in their maps. I know I'll be using many of it in my current project.

I would like to give special thanks to Liquid Snake (Krimzen Fox). If he hadn't helped me I wouldn't have been able to create this pack at all.

PupsBioshockPack
Last edited by Puppy Wehtam on 23 Jun 2016, 01:58, edited 2 times in total.
Mapper, Server Owner (Puppy's Zomdemic)
User avatar Great Britain
cosmo
Last Man Standing
Last Man Standing

Re: PupsBioshockPack

Post by cosmo »

Hi Puppy

Thanks, i have got the files and hopefully i will be able to use some later on :)
Download