Land of the Dead Server status and discussions
User avatar United States of America
destroyerlotd
Server Admin
Server Admin
Name: shhh...it's a secret?

WELCOME TO DESTROYERS LMS DOMAIN

Post by destroyerlotd »

A special thanks to everyone who helped me get Destroyers LMS Domain server open. And another very special thanks to Cosmo..Dragos & Tony for showing me the way it works and pointing me in the RIGHT direction..i have learned alot from these gentlemen. You say things go in circles..these servers were the original servers i actually started on long ago...belonging to Zombiebabe (Linda)...Bayou man (John)...and later by Mr.Tony Tango..(it makes me remember Dark Princess (Penny)..who asked Linda to make me an admin for the first time). All the mappers...modders..scripters..coders..and all the rest know what this game was..can and will be...also many thanks to ALL the server owners past and present who gave me the chance to prove myself as a player and an admin..you are a very very special group that now i feel like i can be a productive part of. Again thanks to everyone..LOTD LIVES because of all of you 8-)

:o NOTE...THE SERVERS NAME IS NOW...drum roll plz...DESTROYERS LOTD CLASSICS...taaa daaa.. 8-)

Play ALL your favorite vintage LOTD maps the way they were meant to be...fun..quirky...fast and slow zombies...all for my friends at LOTD...you deserve this..take a walk down memory lane..reconnect with your old pals..HAVE FUN.. :lol:
DeepImpact
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by DeepImpact »

I forgot to reply to this last time.. lol oops......

Yeah.. about time Destroyer. :D It's Indeed Awesome!
Wish I could have a server.. but I'm too broke to rent one.. and my isp blocks incoming ports to run a free one.
I'm just S.O.L. I guess... LOL! My server ping you would see N/A.. lol blocked ports. womp womp.
That's just my luck I guess... I got cable lines.. but no cable on them... lol.. figures.. :-/
I only have wireless cellular. beats dial up though.. haha... dial up...jeez the mailman is faster.. lol really.
I would get satellite.. but it would lag too much. for it' has to go 20,000 miles+ into space and then back again. Lag.
But there was one sat that had a really good deal... if it wasn't for that space lag.. I'd surely get it.
But I'd rather have better ping than more bandwidth. I can't play no lotd with 700+ ping.. heck no.. huhuh.
If only I could afford both.. cellular and sat.. haha.
Rayan_Xavier
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rayan_Xavier »

its a nice server thanks
Columbia
Ozymandias
Lurker
Lurker

Re: WELCOME TO DESTROYERS LMS DOMAIN

Post by Ozymandias »

Hola bro
Buen servidor he conseguido entrar en ocasiones y tienes buenos mapas, mi problema es que se demora en la descargar de ellos, como puedo solucionarlo o donde puedo conseguir los mapas para no descargarlos desde el server. Saludos!
User avatar Mexico
Marcus Vázquez
LOTD Modder
LOTD Modder
Name: Marcus Vázquez

Post by Marcus Vázquez »

Ozymandias wrote:Hola bro
Buen servidor he conseguido entrar en ocasiones y tienes buenos mapas, mi problema es que se demora en la descargar de ellos, como puedo solucionarlo o donde puedo conseguir los mapas para no descargarlos desde el server. Saludos!
El servidor de Des no cuenta con "redirect" un ftp que sirve para enviarte los archivos necesarios para jugar y descargar mas rápido estos mismos.
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
destroyerlotd
Server Admin
Server Admin
Name: shhh...it's a secret?

Post by destroyerlotd »

Well...looks like Elite gameservers has finally "fixed" me again. Out of the blue they just cancelled my Game IP address and issued me another in the name of improvements I did NOT need. Claimed better ping...none...better connection...none seen...etc etc.. Took me nearly 10 years to acumumilate all those player stats...alot of players that have passed on..and some great memories gone...forever. Why the hell improve anything when it has NO problem. I do hope theyre happy. Bastards I turned a ticket in and they politely said for me to migrate Gametracker stats to the "new" server...and I did. Well ladies & gents...it did NOT work. So guess they could give a rats azz about anything but money...like everybody else does...and now all that work and memories are gone. Friggin bunch of uneducated button pushers. I will NEVER ever recommend Eilte to anyone ever again. One question...why the hell did they cancel my IP address and not just drop it in the "new" bullshit upgrade already in service. This really sucks and I apologize to all effected...I wish I could fix it...I am truly sorry :(