Game Night with Puppy

Land of the Dead Server status and discussions

Do you think Game Night With Puppy is a good idea?

Yes but I won't be there.
75%
Yes and I'll see you there.
No votes
No and I won't be there.
No votes
No but I'll be there.
No votes
Maybe, I'll show up though.
25%
Maybe, I won't show up though.
No votes

Total votes: 4

User avatar Canada
Puppy Wehtam
Server Admin
Server Admin
Name: Mathew

Game Night with Puppy

Postby Puppy Wehtam » 4 years 1 week ago (22 May 2016, 05:29)

To all those who enjoy playing LOTD, I will now be announcing game nights where I'll be on for a minimum of an hour. I feel this is a good way for players to get together with me and play LOTD. I will play on Cosmo's servers mostly due to the fact that I'm admin on them so I can easily switch maps for us and keep trouble makers from ruining our fun. (If I get admin powers on other servers I will gladly play on them as well.)

:> Game Night With Puppy :>

Wednesday, May 25 2016 at 10:00pm Eastern Time (US & Canada) Cosmo's LMS-Server
    -- I'll start off playing objective maps and we can see where it goes from there. --
    Saturday, May 28 2016 at 10:00pm Eastern Time (US & Canada) Outbreak Z
    -- I have no control over the maps so we'll be playing whatever the server makes us play lol --
    Tuesday, May 31 2016 at 10:00pm Eastern Time (US & Canada) Cosmo's LMS-Server
    -- I'll be picking random maps --
Last edited by Puppy Wehtam on 28 May 2016, 02:39, edited 4 times in total.
0 x
Mapper, Server Owner (Puppy's Zomdemic), Admin (Cosmo's Servers), Moderator (http://www.rising-dead.com/), and Administrator (http://krimzenfoxforums.cu.cc/). I do it all for Land of the Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green.

User avatar Netherlands
Ajje
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Game Night with Puppy

Postby Ajje » 4 years 1 week ago (23 May 2016, 16:40)

Crap, I thought that would mean daytime in Europe but it's the exact opposite. It'll be 4 am where I am then. :(
0 x
There is nothing conceptually better than Rock 'n' Roll!

User avatar Canada
Puppy Wehtam
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Puppy Wehtam » 4 years 5 days ago (26 May 2016, 03:32)

Tonight was a fun night, I had an awesome time playing a few maps with players and can't wait till next time. I'm changing to location for Saturday though from Cosmo's LMS-Server to Outbreak Z so player can catch me on multiple servers. This doesn't mean I'm going to stop playing on Cosmo's LMS-Server, it just means I'll be playing on other servers as well.

I would like to give a shout out to all the players who joined me tonight and thank them for their participation in making tonight a fun Game Night with Puppy;

TinTin
You didn't play long but I'm excited to play with you more in the future

.]UnD[.Zekrom
You died in my most favourite trap on INLMSMansionofthePuppy and we had fun working together on INRELostStorysBeta-BM. I can't wait to play with you again.

GG_Allin
I always have fun playing LOTD with you and hope to see you out there more so we can bust some more zombie heads together again.

To all those who didn't get a chance to join me you still can catch me on Saturday May 28 at 10:00 Eastern Time (US & Canada) on Outbreak Z. It has a lot of downloads but they are worth it. Also if you send me what your time would be at 10:00 Eastern Time (US & Canada) then I can set up a better time for the next Game Night with Puppy after Saturday so others can join me and not have to be up really late or really early lol.
0 x
Mapper, Server Owner (Puppy's Zomdemic), Admin (Cosmo's Servers), Moderator (http://www.rising-dead.com/), and Administrator (http://krimzenfoxforums.cu.cc/). I do it all for Land of the Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green.

User avatar Mexico
Marcus Vázquez
LOTD Modder
LOTD Modder
Name: Marcus Vázquez

Postby Marcus Vázquez » 4 years 3 days ago (28 May 2016, 01:02)

Bad idea post about play in Outbreak xD, if you want find people to play, just use the facebook group, as i told you before, lot of latins are around the english people are too few, if you post in english in my group i will traslate it like i did with all the post in english that people made on Cosmo's groups when i was admin, so don't make a limit to your post I'm not an ogre :p i guess lol

By the way, i will be there this saturday :B
Last edited by Marcus Vázquez on 28 May 2016, 01:02, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

User avatar Canada
Puppy Wehtam
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Puppy Wehtam » 4 years 3 days ago (28 May 2016, 02:36)

I believe Cosmo and Dragos will show the same respect Liquid showed by allowing me to post Game Night with Puppy servers that I'll be on. I'm trying my best not to be on just one server since I'm not on anyone's side or against anyone, I'm friends with all. I'll be on Cosmo's servers as well and will be posting them both here and on Liquid's forum. If Cosmo or Dragos asks me to stop I will politely do so and not cause conflict about it out of respect for their wishes.

All servers are great and worth playing on. Our goals are all the same, to allow others to enjoy this great and wonderful game through servers provided.

Also for posting on your facebook group it would be breaking one of its rules which is why I hadn't. If you want to do it you can copy it from here and translate and post it on your group, that way I can't be held responsible for breaking any rules lol. :P

Can't wait to see you Saturday. :)
Last edited by Puppy Wehtam on 28 May 2016, 04:03, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

User avatar Mexico
Marcus Vázquez
LOTD Modder
LOTD Modder

Postby Marcus Vázquez » 4 years 2 days ago (28 May 2016, 17:07)

Puppy Wehtam wrote:I believe Cosmo and Dragos will show the same respect Liquid showed by allowing me to post Game Night with Puppy servers that I'll be on. I'm trying my best not to be on just one server since I'm not on anyone's side or against anyone, I'm friends with all. I'll be on Cosmo's servers as well and will be posting them both here and on Liquid's forum. If Cosmo or Dragos asks me to stop I will politely do so and not cause conflict about it out of respect for their wishes.

All servers are great and worth playing on. Our goals are all the same, to allow others to enjoy this great and wonderful game through servers provided.

Also for posting on your facebook group it would be breaking one of its rules which is why I hadn't. If you want to do it you can copy it from here and translate and post it on your group, that way I can't be held responsible for breaking any rules lol. :P

Can't wait to see you Saturday. :)

Very nice comment :) agree in all what you wrote c: and yeah i dont allowed that, but Outbreak and universe work together lol outbreak content is my content and viceversa so i dont have problem with that, :p and respect to you :)

By the way, i saw your profile vídeo on fb, you have a beautiful daughter :'D
0 x

User avatar Great Britain
cosmo
Last Man Standing
Last Man Standing

Postby cosmo » 4 years 2 days ago (29 May 2016, 01:01)

0 x
Download

User avatar Mexico
Marcus Vázquez
LOTD Modder
LOTD Modder

Re: What the hell is going on?

Postby Marcus Vázquez » 4 years 2 days ago (29 May 2016, 04:23)

Onix_Marcus wrote:Ajje... We (Cosmo team/admins) arent welcome on Outbreak server :p so dont try to play there use the grandpa servers :) (cosmo's servers )

Marcus of the past ;_; now we are welcome in Outbreak server, you can play there whenever you want ;-; and dont forget your servers too with new and amazing content <3 i love you Marcus of the past <3 and be careful with the new players you will lost a lot in stupid argues...good luck.
0 x

User avatar Great Britain
cosmo
Last Man Standing
Last Man Standing

Postby cosmo » 4 years 1 day ago (29 May 2016, 15:25)

So........ After almost FOUR years of open hostility, suddenly we are all welcome to their server.......... as told by the guy who wants to see our servers dead.............. well, i`m convinced!!

outbreak has refused to even acknowledge our existence so i would appreciate it if you could stop trying to advertise them on our forums / groups.
0 x
Download

User avatar Mexico
Marcus Vázquez
LOTD Modder
LOTD Modder

Postby Marcus Vázquez » 4 years 1 day ago (29 May 2016, 21:55)

cosmo wrote:So........ After almost FOUR years of open hostility, suddenly we are all welcome to their server.......... as told by the guy who wants to see our servers dead.............. well, i`m convinced!!

outbreak has refused to even acknowledge our existence so i would appreciate it if you could stop trying to advertise them on our forums / groups.

Dear Cosmo,

I don't made advertising about their servers, i said to Puppy that was bad idea post that he will play in that server (i won't write the name of the server here again to avoid problems of false advertising), because time ago when you was nice with me you said that you don't like advertising of others in your server, page and groups.

I'm not "The guy", I have a name that my mom gave me. You can call me Marcus. I don't want that your servers die, i play on Death or glory many times also i sent you a configuration to get more players, but your insistence and proud of think that we are againts you is... pathetic, and no i dont have a revenge, i lost false friends in a pathetic war of admins, I'm now trying to make content to LOTD to all, stop thinking that we are againts you, you are not the center of our universe and we are not yours too (i hope no lol) Now look who is making the war. I'm pretty sure that we never attacked you, If you can prove otherwise i want proof of it then. And look the answer of Puppy, he knows how to avoid wars and his answer was very polite and mature. we must respect his intentions of give life to LOTD again. i guess we are in this game chasing the same objetive: Keep LOTD alive.
well, at least that's my objetive,

With love <3 ♥ Marcus ♥
0 x

Return to “LOTD Game Servers”