Game Night with Puppy

Land of the Dead Server status and discussions

Do you think Game Night With Puppy is a good idea?

Yes but I won't be there.
75%
Yes and I'll see you there.
No votes
No and I won't be there.
No votes
No but I'll be there.
No votes
Maybe, I'll show up though.
25%
Maybe, I won't show up though.
No votes

Total votes: 4

User avatar Great Britain
cosmo
Last Man Standing
Last Man Standing

Re: What the hell is going on?

Postby cosmo » 4 years 17 hours ago (30 May 2016, 14:37)

LOL Marcus

Did you or did you not say you wanted D O G to die ? ( i have a screenshot showing you did ! )
did you or did you not post that those who worked on our servers were NOT welcome on their server ? ( yes you did the post is in the link i posted )

Given this......are you surprised your words are taken lightly ?
you brought chaos to the servers then start posting about the other server....

i am asking you not to post about them on this forums.........how is that paranoid ?, starting a war ? or anything else ?

they do not even recognise rising -deads existence.......they ban our players for no reason............how are we starting a war?.......dude the issue has been going on since their creation................ is this not someone being against us already ?

again i ask..how is asking for them not to be promoted on our forums making me or rising dead the centre of anything?

Methinks you doth protest to much!!
Last edited by cosmo on 01 Jun 2016, 12:38, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Download

User avatar Mexico
Marcus Vázquez
LOTD Modder
LOTD Modder
Name: Marcus Vázquez

Re: Game Night with Puppy

Postby Marcus Vázquez » 4 years 5 hours ago (31 May 2016, 02:43)

whatever :v we never win the argue :v your arguments are always correct and perfect.

♥I love you ♥ :*
0 x

User avatar Canada
Puppy Wehtam
Server Admin
Server Admin
Name: Mathew

Postby Puppy Wehtam » 3 years 11 months ago (02 Jun 2016, 15:55)

I want to apologize to everyone who was expecting to see me Saturday and Tuesday. Things have come up and I won't be available to play on any servers for a bit. So I won't be posting any dates till I am able to come back. Again I apologize to everyone who were expecting me those days only to be disappointed.

As for what appears to have occurred here while I was away... I'm assuming you are asking me to not post about Liquid's server on here? I respect your request and will no longer post about the server on here and I apologize for my previous post.
0 x
Mapper, Server Owner (Puppy's Zomdemic), Admin (Cosmo's Servers), Moderator (http://www.rising-dead.com/), and Administrator (http://krimzenfoxforums.cu.cc/). I do it all for Land of the Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green.

User avatar Great Britain
cosmo
Last Man Standing
Last Man Standing

Postby cosmo » 3 years 11 months ago (02 Jun 2016, 17:23)

Hi Puppy

no need to apologise, you was not back when these events occurred, i will pm you and let you know what went on
0 x
Download

User avatar Mexico
Marcus Vázquez
LOTD Modder
LOTD Modder
Name: Marcus Vázquez

Postby Marcus Vázquez » 3 years 11 months ago (02 Jun 2016, 17:38)

No worries Wehtam, we as mappers/modders have our own life :) is obviously sometimes we have situations that make us forget the game to can solve that issues, we was waiting for you but we though that something happened so don't worry :D If you need help you can contact be by Trillian g' luck and i hope that thing dont be too bad .
0 x

User avatar Canada
Puppy Wehtam
Server Admin
Server Admin
Name: Mathew

Postby Puppy Wehtam » 3 years 11 months ago (02 Jun 2016, 20:38)

It is nothing bad, it is my girlfriends computer and she has been needing it for school and a good friend showed up out of the blue and he lives 6hrs away so we ended up hanging out for four days before he went back home... My girlfriend still has the computer so I won't be able to go on it. I'm actually posting this from my phone lol.
1 x
Mapper, Server Owner (Puppy's Zomdemic), Admin (Cosmo's Servers), Moderator (http://www.rising-dead.com/), and Administrator (http://krimzenfoxforums.cu.cc/). I do it all for Land of the Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green.

Return to “LOTD Game Servers”