All LOTD PAID GAME SERVERS

Land of the Dead Server status and discussions
TRAPPA1
Lurker
Lurker

All LOTD PAID GAME SERVERS

Post by TRAPPA1 »

Hello guys , glade to see u all again ;D
Just back and i want to run my own paid LOTD server , i found only the website : elitegameservers.net
Please reply if you have another websites that can run paid servers on LOTD .
TRAPPA1
Lurker
Lurker

Re: All LOTD PAID GAME SERVERS

Post by TRAPPA1 »

Where are you guys , can anyone help here please .
Tony Tango say nfoservers.com to run virtual machine for LOTD, do you have another websites guys or just tell me the best to choose .
User avatar United States of America
destroyerlotd
Server Admin
Server Admin
Name: shhh...it's a secret?

Post by destroyerlotd »

8-) Yo Trappa...theres not many choices to run LOTD..but you now have a choice...there may be more. The most active & available server providers has been nfoservers and elitegame servers. Both are great choices I've seen . (I chose Elite because of the server locations). Hope that helps pal. I've heard good things about both from many sources. Wish I could help further. (My server outlet is in Dallas,Texas btw)..Great day pal. DESTROYER/Keith
User avatar Romania
Dragosvr92
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Dragoș-Valentin Rădulescu

Post by Dragosvr92 »

Hey, i found EliteGameServers and set up the LOTD system with Gijs, the owner of the site.
Its what we used to run Death or Glory and the other servers, so go ahead and run them.

NFOServers is not dedicated to LOTD. They just provide virtual servers which you can use however you want.
They are a bit more complicated for a beginner. Elite is just configured to run the LOTD server.
Formerly known as TheKiller