my name is justin
i am a huge zombie fan
i love zombie games
lotd is my favorite game
i'm a computer tech junky. i love building and fixing computers
i'm also a tech junky in general
big time gamer nerd
i do a bit of mapping
i also do a bit of mesh creating and texturing (pretty new to texturing though, very low level)

i'm a fairly nice guy, easy to get along with, easy going. been married to my wife for almost 4 years, been together for almost 7. have a beautiful baby girl whom just turned 1 year. gonna teach her video games soon.... kidding.

EDIT: i used to play lotd 24/7, or pretty close, but i had stepped away for a few years or so. during my time away i got married, had a baby, moved several times still in sacramento though, took a few college courses, built a few computers, played tons of other games, got a great full time job, and kinda reminisced on my past through-out several different events of my life. one of the things i had thought about a lot was my time in lotd, the friends i had made and the friends i had lost. thought a lot about the way i handled things at times, and thought about how i could have handled things differently. i dont really know all the reasons that a lot of people didnt like me, but i do know that often i acted like a douche, i also know i obtained maps i shouldnt have had and i'm sorry for that. i'm sure there are other reasons people had/have issues with me but i really don't remember what they are.

people i personally want to apologize to are, TheKiller (Dragosvr92), CosmoGenesis, and Puppy Wehtam. i know you guy have had a ton of issues with me in the past. i am sorry for any arguments we made have had, any times i may have upset you, and for anytime you felt i may have trolled you (if at all). i honestly wasn't and am not a troll. i just handled things in a bad way. i assure you that wont be the case this time. so please give a guy another chance and lets be friends. lotd is a small community and i don't want to let it get divided like before. if you haven't guessed it yet after reading this post so far, i am the infamous PuNk.

add me on steam via my username here.
add me on facebook pm me here for that.
i also have origin and other stuff too. just ask if you want to add me.
Last edited by dyetryc on 26 May 2016, 17:49, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar Canada
Puppy Wehtam
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: hi everyone

Post by Puppy Wehtam »

Hi dyetryc. Nice to meet you and welcome to the community. Do you have Trillian? If not I recommend getting it. It is free and many of use are using it to chat among each other now. I hope to see you in LOTD some time. ;)

Trillian Download
Mapper, Server Owner (Puppy's Zomdemic)
United States of America
dyetryc
LOTD Mapper
LOTD Mapper
Name: Justin

Post by dyetryc »

i think i was just in the same server as you, playing brandoo and jeremys resident evil mods in lms. tintin was what i went by.

EDIT: i'll pick up this trillian soon. maybe tomorrow
Last edited by dyetryc on 26 May 2016, 03:23, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar Romania
Dragosvr92
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Dragoș-Valentin Rădulescu

Post by Dragosvr92 »

Hi Punk, welcome back.

As Xfire is dead now, some of us decided to switch to Trillian. Its not dedicated for gaming, with gaming pages, but it works in-game.
You can use Trillian to add multiple accounts to it, Facebook, Google+, Yahoo, Twitter, Email, IRC, Evolve, Raptr, Ovewrolf, etc. Or you can just use its main messenger as is. Heres are some Trillian details Sadly the lotd community isnt as it was and only four people use it as of now.
Formerly known as TheKiller
United States of America
dyetryc
LOTD Mapper
LOTD Mapper
Name: Justin

Post by dyetryc »

Dragosvr92 wrote:Hi Punk, welcome back.

As Xfire is dead now, some of us decided to switch to Trillian. Its not dedicated for gaming, with gaming pages, but it works in-game.
You can use Trillian to add multiple accounts to it, Facebook, Google+, Yahoo, Twitter, Email, IRC, Evolve, Raptr, Ovewrolf, etc. Or you can just use its main messenger as is. Heres are some Trillian details Sadly the lotd community isnt as it was and only four people use it as of now.
soon to be 5 on trillian. i also have an idea that may bring more lotd players that i'm going to pm you about later, id like to see what you think. i have also been installing my copy of lotd on friends computers here in california.