Hi i'm new but not to the game

Just registered? Introduce yourself, we dont bite ! :z7:
United States of America
Jaredwii
Lurker
Lurker

Hi i'm new but not to the game

Post by Jaredwii »

Hey everyone, I just came across this site after googling LOTD game but i used to play this game loonnnng time ago in 2006 with players name was Skunk and another one was RPD Wesker i believe but now i want to come back to play this game again but the issue is where can i find the game? I've tried 1 torrent that had over 100 mod/maps and another one from TheIsoZone site but both of them seem broken at startup menu and even refusing to show a list of servers in MP.. :(( Any response would be highly appreciated
User avatar Canada
Puppy Wehtam
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Hi i'm new but not to the game

Post by Puppy Wehtam »

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LOTDCosmo/

Go to that link with your facebook account, join the group, and ask there. I'm sure Punk will see your post there and provide a link to his torrent that has everything you need. If, after downloading his torrent, you can't see the servers then go here;

LOTD Maps-Mods-Fixes & Updates

And download the links under Patches and install those which should patch it. If it still doesn't work after that then I recommend going here;

General LOTD Support

And look to see if someone posted about the same problem and if someone has not posted about it yet. Then make a post detailing the issue and provide pictures of both the main menu, any error crash reports, and anything else you may feel useful for us to figure it out.

I wish you the best of luck and hopefully your problem gets fixed.
Mapper, Server Owner (Puppy's Zomdemic)
User avatar United States of America
destroyerlotd
Server Admin
Server Admin
Name: shhh...it's a secret?

Re: Hi i'm new but not to the game

Post by destroyerlotd »

8-) Puppy saves the day...thx pal...and Jaredwii...welcome baaaaack...hahahaa...us "old timers" are still kickin around here and some own servers...soooo..your welcome to join any server at any time. Great to have you back...and yes I remember alot of wonderful players that are absent now...but the game still survives. I'm DESTROYER..and if myself or anyone can help...please feel free to ask anything...Have a great game.