The current state of the LOTD community

Just registered? Introduce yourself, we dont bite ! :z7:
makemeunreal
Infected
Infected

The current state of the LOTD community

Post by makemeunreal »

Hey there!

I wonder how many LOTDers are still here, and what other places are active in terms of LOTD.
User avatar United States of America
destroyerlotd
Server Admin
Server Admin
Name: shhh...it's a secret?

Re: The current state of the LOTD community

Post by destroyerlotd »

8-) Some never dissapear...they just fade into the shadows...lurking and watching. You may be surprized how many really just check Forums and posts just to see...well...exactly what you're asking. (would be nice if they just popped up sometimes to take a breath of fresh air)...hahahahaa...LOTD still lives not just here but in many places across the world. I met up last week with a few from LOTD ASIA...which were nice fellows it seemed. Looking for maps to download and I sent them here where there are TONS of maps and info. We gotta remember...this game like many others are supressed in many countries like the freedoms we we take for granted each day. Sometimes things like these simple games are a light at the end of a tunnel of depression. Thats why I try as an admin to treat all players from all over the globe the same. It's hard sometimes because they're not use to be treated like equals and they lash out at any kind of supervision. I'll always treat those people as equals...because they're just like us....Human. Peace dude...and watch the skys...the're coming...hahahaha. DESTROYER
User avatar Canada
Puppy Wehtam
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Puppy Wehtam »

*lurking in the shadows*
Mapper, Server Owner (Puppy's Zomdemic)
makemeunreal
Infected
Infected

Post by makemeunreal »

I wonder if there's a LoTD Discord server somewhere around...