Suggestion I want to make on the forums

Just registered? Introduce yourself, we dont bite ! :z7:
Egypt
TenAte108
Lurker
Lurker

Suggestion I want to make on the forums

Post by TenAte108 »

Hi, I am an old LOTD Road To Fiddler's Green fan and I wanted to ask the mods here in the forums to make a Video category for us, I recently played LOTD Campaign and made a commentary video about it and I wanted to post it here but I see no section indicates posting youtube video link and I don't want to post it anywhere randomly cuz that will be rude and considered spam, I just want to put it in somewhere neat where people can open the category and find a board with youtube and video links from oldest to newest order

I will not post my video link anywehere until someone from the mod staff here tells me to do so and give me permission and I'm asking nicely to add a videos or media section here for LOTD fans so all pictures and screenshots and videos with their links and files be posted in one place to be viewed and I am suggesting that because I saw this in other forums like GTA forums and Doom forums, they got Media sections

thanks and I hope y'all consider my suggestion and if not then I guess I won't post my video here and forget about it regardless yes or not I am still in love with this game
Egypt
TenAte108
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Suggestion I want to make on the forums

Post by TenAte108 »

LOTD 4 EVER
User avatar Romania
Dragosvr92
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Dragoș-Valentin Rădulescu

Re: Suggestion I want to make on the forums

Post by Dragosvr92 »

Hello and thank your for posting ! We have a Media section but it is related to Movies, Artwork, Comics, Music and zombie related stuff. Not LOTD specifically. I suppose your post would fit into the LOTD Game Servers forum or General Gaming.

I could make a new forum section for this, but the forum and community is pretty much dead... It remains more as a memorial for the game and resource for files and tutorials. Unless more people ask for it, it would be pointless to make a new forum for just a topic.
Formerly known as TheKiller