I Am a Hero

The latest Zombie/Horror reading material on the web.
User avatar Great Britain
cosmo
Last Man Standing
Last Man Standing

I Am a Hero

Postby cosmo » 4 years 1 month ago (18 Sep 2015, 13:52)

Dark Horse Announces Three-Volume I Am a Hero Manga Omnibus

" Kengo Hanazawa’s award-winning zombie-survival manga I Am a Hero begins at Dark Horse in early 2016. This nail-biting page-turner is sure to leave readers on the edge of their seats, and we have more info for you right here.

The realistically drawn international bestseller I Am a Hero takes us from initial small battles for survival to a huge body-horror epidemic that threatens all of humanity. Each Dark Horse omnibus volume will collect two of the original Japanese books.

I Am a Hero Omnibus Volume 1 will arrive in stores on April 6, 2016, followed by Volume 2 on October 5, 2016, and Volume 3 on April 5, 2017, so start planning ahead now!

Synopsis:
The zombie apocalypse has never been more surreal. A mentally unhinged manga artist witnesses the beginning of a zombie outbreak in Tokyo, and he’s certain of only two things: He’s destined to be the city’s hero, and he possesses something very rare in Japan—an actual firearm! "

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/127105/dark-horse-announces-three-volume-i-am-a-hero-manga-omnibus/
0 x
Download

User avatar Great Britain
cosmo
Last Man Standing
Last Man Standing

Re: I Am a Hero

Postby cosmo » 2 years 5 months ago (17 May 2017, 16:41)

Dark Horse Teams with Shogakukan to Release Horrific Zombie-Survival Story I Am a Hero Omnibus

" Dark Horse sent out a reminder that Volumes 1-3 of I Am a Hero, the company’s first collaboration with Japanese publisher Shogakukan, are available now with Volume 4 currently up for pre-order (its official release date is July 26th) and Volume 5 arriving early next year.

Finally translated into English by Kumar Sivasubramanian, I Am a Hero from author/illustrator Kengo Hanazawa is a worldwide best-selling series, 2015 feature film, and winner of the esteemed Shogakukan Manga Award.

Check out the first four covers below.

Synopsis:
I Am a Hero finds Hideo–a mentally unhinged manga artist–witnessing the beginning of a zombie outbreak in Tokyo. He’s certain of only two things: He’s destined to be the city’s hero, and he possesses something quite rare in Japan: an actual firearm...... "

artwork here: http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/228398/dark-horse-teams-shogakukan-release-horrific-zombie-survival-story-hero-omnibus/
0 x
Download

User avatar United States of America
AngelBeland
Lurker
Lurker

Re: I Am a Hero

Postby AngelBeland » 1 year 4 months ago (14 Jun 2018, 10:15)

:>
0 x

Return to “Zombie Books & Comics”