George Romero Is Writing a Marvel Comic Book Series

The latest Zombie/Horror reading material on the web.
User avatar Great Britain
cosmo
Last Man Standing
Last Man Standing

Post by cosmo »

" We haven't heard from ol' George Romero in a while, but allow us to remedy that. The fellas at Twitch caught up to the godfather of zombies and he provided an update as to what he is working on. In his discussion with the site, he teased an old project and a new one...

"I am in fact adapting a novel right now, and it is a zombie novel, but it's not my kind of zombies," he told Twitch. "It's a novel called The Zombie Autopsies written by a Harvard medical doctor. It's a wonderful book and I'm having a wonderful time adapting it into a screenplay. I am also working on an original story, which I guess if I had to categorize it, I would say it's a psychological thriller. it's....mmm, Psycho like? But it's not really. I don't know how to tell you anything more without giving it away. But in reality I don't actually know for sure what the next one is going to be. It often comes up out of the blue. You just don't know which one the money is going to come through for. I am also writing a comic for Marvel. I'm writing it now, but it's plot is a secret."

Romero's last gig in the world of the comic book medium was Toe Tags (pictured), published by DC Comics. The series lasted six issues and concerned - you guessed it - a zombie apocalypse.

He confirmed that his Marvel project will indeed feature the undead as well "

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/17 ... -autopsies
Download