White Widow/Yuni

Here you may talk about anything that doesn't match in any category.
Rhadamanthus
Lurker
Lurker

White Widow/Yuni

Postby Rhadamanthus » 4 years 10 months ago (25 Jan 2015, 21:07)

Was it not you that brought up the subject earlier today about me calling you a cheat a long time ago? Spawning ammo or a gun somewhere it is not at it's fixed location is still cheating. You brought that old fact up for no reason when told that you stood in the middle of a location that prevented me from going by and then immediately getting killed. You and Marcus both think that it is not cheating to do these spawns, but they are. And now you are drunk with power because did you not do the same exact thing just a little while ago? I asked you to kick someone that was not playing and taking up a 7th spot on the opposing team that I was on, you brought it up again. For some reason you can't get it out of your fucking head, then you ban me for being right about YOU BEING THE ONE THAT BROUGHT IT UP. You brought up old shit. If you can't handle it, then don't be a fuckin power drunk admin because now you have me banned BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU ONCE AGAIN BROUGHT UP. Do you spawn ammo and weapons? Yes you do, you even admitted it, even Marcus admitted that it is done. To do so IS CALLED CHEATING, but did I say anything about it until you brought it up? NOOOOOO So just learn to shut the fuck up. Not that it matters now because I am banned and to you, you are the one that is right for bringing up old things that weren't even said at the point in time. Twice might I add. You don't want to read that though do you? Stupid fucking cunt.
0 x

User avatar Great Britain
cosmo
Last Man Standing
Last Man Standing

Re: White Widow/Yuni

Postby cosmo » 4 years 10 months ago (26 Jan 2015, 16:49)

hi Rhadamanthus

i get that you were angry and upset but please could you show a little restraint and make posts with a little civility and respect, we do not want the forums to descend into flaming matches

if there is a problem on the server then please post or pm me or dragos and ask for a review or an unban
0 x
Download

User avatar Mexico
Marcus Vázquez
LOTD Modder
LOTD Modder
Name: Marcus Vázquez

Re: White Widow/Yuni

Postby Marcus Vázquez » 4 years 10 months ago (29 Jan 2015, 06:07)

I don’t know if you’re aware
but your kids suck ass
If you need someone to whip ‘em then,
ha… just ask ’cause
They ain’t as perfect
as you say they is.
They ain’t perfect at all.
You’re raising Bebe’s kids.
I’m sorry. I don’t know you.
I don’t mean to get pissy
but you need to discipline
your bratty kids, you hippy.