I hate aimbot players in LOTD

Here you may talk about anything that doesn't match in any category.
Bazzerker
Fresh Brains
Fresh Brains

I hate aimbot players in LOTD

Postby Bazzerker » 4 years 3 months ago (24 Aug 2015, 15:33)

I have encountered on LOTD on the running servers that some player's have been using an aimbot to help themselves to improve their killing sprees and a higher rank to be in first place
I don't know why they are allowed to play online when it's strictly prohibited to hack a multiplayer game when it's not fair for the other players in the game
Someone should ban those who are hacking
it doesn't matter who it is it's not fair play
:mad:
0 x

User avatar United States of America
Koobyman
Server Admin
Server Admin
Name: Koobyman

Re: I hate aimbot players in LOTD

Postby Koobyman » 4 years 3 months ago (25 Aug 2015, 01:28)

I was under the impression that it was not possible to use aimbot in LOTD - how are you sure that they are using it? O.o
0 x

Bazzerker
Fresh Brains
Fresh Brains

Postby Bazzerker » 4 years 3 months ago (25 Aug 2015, 02:05)

Koobyman it's quite possible cause I have been moving around quite fast from side to side and jumping at the same time
But it's also the fact that they are also shooting from a far distance with a shotgun

They must have a hack of some sort
0 x

Koobyman
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Koobyman » 4 years 3 months ago (25 Aug 2015, 02:36)

Yeah, it's unfortunate that people are too afraid to just play by the rules - win or lose. But the truth is, Bazzerker, there is a hack called "long shot" - but it's more of a glitch (flaw in the game). It is performed many different ways (5 ways to be exact) and it allows the player to fire a shotgun at almost the distance of a sniper rifle. It is becoming more popular and more people are using it the way they are fast switching and ammo glitching too. But rest assure- it is not a "hack" or "aimbot" it is a well practiced glitch that is abused to cheat. As far as shooting with a sniper is concerned - with practice it may also seem as if some players MUST be cheating somehow - but there are no known capabilities to incorporate a program like aimbot into LOTD. These glitches are illegal to use as tactics in the game and all admins should warn, kick, or subsequently ban any player who uses these methods to cheat.
0 x

Jhonny3
Fresh Brains
Fresh Brains

Postby Jhonny3 » 4 years 3 months ago (03 Sep 2015, 07:06)

Aimbot for LOTD Does NOT Exists.
1 x

User avatar Mexico
Marcus Vázquez
LOTD Modder
LOTD Modder
Name: Marcus Vázquez

Postby Marcus Vázquez » 4 years 3 months ago (05 Sep 2015, 05:31)

Like Jhonny wrote, is aimbot in lotd doesn't exist
0 x

Jhonny3
Fresh Brains
Fresh Brains

Postby Jhonny3 » 4 years 3 months ago (05 Sep 2015, 08:53)

Actually, Once i told some player that I use aimbot as a joke, and he totally believe it. So that's why Some players might run the rumor that Aimbot for Lotd Exists. LOL
0 x

kakaroto
Lurker
Lurker

Postby kakaroto » 4 years 2 months ago (06 Oct 2015, 05:31)

What'ss uppp

This is my first post in this page as I just created an account, I'm the player with the nick kakaroto. I know that I'll be talking about other topics but this post was the most suitable to talk about them I believe. The reason I'm posting is because recently in my return to the game after some years, I have been playing on Death or Glory and I must say things have gotten out of control. You all are aware of the fast switching and the long shooting and all that stuff, I was one of the first to know about them but I agree with what all of you had once stated, this glitches as we cannot call them cheats, ruin the game cause I like most players prefer to play in the old fashion way like in the old days.

However going directly to the point, admins are in some way ruining this game and specially cosmo´s good server DOG, why? Because in some occassions I have seen them abusing of their power, banning everyone who beats them fair and square, you all are aware that I have been playing for years and in some ways sometimes I play so focused and so efficiently that everyone says I'm a cheater which I'm not. This past 4 days I´ve been playing several occassions under differente names, I have been getting banned out of nothing, the only justified reason I could find was 1 out of like 4 bans in which I didn´t knew that picking guns was outlawed, however I'll give you names and examples of how things have gotten out of control with this admins who are supposed to keep the game running and fun:

1) The admin Nii Yugito during a match in DOG, I was under another name, in downtown, I was shooting down Nii with the sniper, no gun picking, no fs, suddenly since she was dying too much, she decides to change the map to theater without the acceptance of those playing, she stated that she was "tired of the bullshit of fs" ???? and in that map I wasn´t going to be able to kill her more........... Is that correct, changing maps just because you don't want someone to have a sniper xD

2) Nii Yugito again, after changing the map, although fs and guns pickings is outlawed, she was using long shooting in order to kill me, and also picking guns from time to time, so I guess some rules apply just to normal players but not to admins. She banned me cause I picked guns to counter her long shooting, xD

3) The most recently on DOG and in downtown again, having just came from a Ban, admin Anotsu, got mad just because my team was killing him, and in particular I was killing him with nades, I think he saw that I wasn´t dying as much as he would´ve wanted so just cause of that, banned with no reason.

I must conclude that there are good admins still: Koobyman, LK_veredicto, Ismael, cazador........ only those I can count
But the problem is that it seems admins today are unstoppable because if you beat them they ban you, this ruins the game and restrains the other players form playing at their best, in my case it seems they are almos asking me to play with a bat while they use shotguns and snipers xD.
0 x

User avatar Slovakia
White Widow
Server Admin
Server Admin
Name: NeyOnka

Postby White Widow » 4 years 2 months ago (06 Oct 2015, 12:32)

I changed map on theater, as was previously only Koobyman change it to downtown without having to ask someone. I went back it again on theater . Player Kind agreed with me x) What happened earlier in Theater before Koobyman change map , you don't know.Because you was not there.
And Kooby also said that you using already just nick Kakaroto + tag with his clan....
I am not only one who have problem with you, obviously more admins, not just me x) That Koobyman is nice to you because you are in his clan :)
That you using fs also said more players, not just me , Especially one who knows you well x) And Kooby said it too , but yes, he will not bann you when you are in his clan , of course :)
1 x

Koobyman
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Koobyman » 4 years 2 months ago (06 Oct 2015, 17:53)

White Widow wrote:I changed map on theater, as was previously only Koobyman change it to downtown without having to ask someone. I went back it again on theater . Player Kind agreed with me x) What happened earlier in Theater before Koobyman change map , you don't know.Because you was not there.
And Kooby also said that you using already just nick Kakaroto + tag with his clan....
I am not only one who have problem with you, obviously more admins, not just me x) That Koobyman is nice to you because you are in his clan :)
That you using fs also said more players, not just me , Especially one who knows you well x) And Kooby said it too , but yes, he will not bann you when you are in his clan , of course :)

I changed the map in theater to downtown when I saw there was only me and you on the map for several minutes of waiting. Previously, there was 5 or 6 players on the downtown map. I mentioned to you that I was interested in switching the map and you did not object. I did miss that one player who joined right before I changed the map, and that is why once the map changed and I was made aware of the player who was not asked - I offered immediately to change the map back.

Also, I have no problems with banning my own clan if they do not follow the rules. I am offended that you would think otherwise. I have no issues with kakaroto's ban and I respect the decision of the admins. I advised kakaroto to at least use a nick that admins can recognize - but he did not take my advice. If an admin says that kakaroto used FS - then I trust the judgement of the admin 100%. I have never objected to an admin's decision, and I do not see any reason to disrespect me concerning this issue.
0 x

Return to “Off-Topic”