I hate aimbot players in LOTD

Here you may talk about anything that doesn't match in any category.
kakaroto
Lurker
Lurker

Re: I hate aimbot players in LOTD

Postby kakaroto » 4 years 2 months ago (06 Oct 2015, 18:07)

White Widow wrote:I changed map on theater, as was previously only Koobyman change it to downtown without having to ask someone. I went back it again on theater . Player Kind agreed with me x) What happened earlier in Theater before Koobyman change map , you don't know.Because you was not there.
And Kooby also said that you using already just nick Kakaroto + tag with his clan....
I am not only one who have problem with you, obviously more admins, not just me x) That Koobyman is nice to you because you are in his clan :)
That you using fs also said more players, not just me , Especially one who knows you well x) And Kooby said it too , but yes, he will not bann you when you are in his clan , of course :)

xD I read this kind of comments and it makes me laugh, I won't be arguing specially over a game, but after playing for so many years and seeing all kind of players I'll just say this:

Admins should be protecting the server from those who like to clone and spam, I have no issue in the no use of fs and long shooting, cause even if I wanted to use them I have problems with my mouse, but what amuses me is that you say that you just heard from others that I was doing fs, so I guess things now are "I heard from guy who heard from another guy who saw" haha so actually you have no proof. I didn´t knew you were white widow but I remember I played against you many times, and what you said that you aren't the only admin who has problems with me, you are actually right, because most of the admins todays (except my good friend here Kooby, Ismael, Cazador, Lk veredicto) can't accept to lose and specially to be beaten with such ease, that they abuse from their admin position and it seems that now if you don't like someone who's better than you, that's enough reason to ban him xD. And btw Kooby isn't nice to me just because we're friends, he has told the rules and I have understood them, he knows that I haven't broke any rule and that you're all just mad cause not always you win.
0 x

User avatar Slovakia
White Widow
Server Admin
Server Admin
Name: NeyOnka

Postby White Widow » 4 years 2 months ago (06 Oct 2015, 19:40)

kakaroto wrote:
White Widow wrote:I changed map on theater, as was previously only Koobyman change it to downtown without having to ask someone. I went back it again on theater . Player Kind agreed with me x) What happened earlier in Theater before Koobyman change map , you don't know.Because you was not there.
And Kooby also said that you using already just nick Kakaroto + tag with his clan....
I am not only one who have problem with you, obviously more admins, not just me x) That Koobyman is nice to you because you are in his clan :)
That you using fs also said more players, not just me , Especially one who knows you well x) And Kooby said it too , but yes, he will not bann you when you are in his clan , of course :)

xD I read this kind of comments and it makes me laugh, I won't be arguing specially over a game, but after playing for so many years and seeing all kind of players I'll just say this:

Admins should be protecting the server from those who like to clone and spam, I have no issue in the no use of fs and long shooting, cause even if I wanted to use them I have problems with my mouse, but what amuses me is that you say that you just heard from others that I was doing fs, so I guess things now are "I heard from guy who heard from another guy who saw" haha so actually you have no proof. I didn´t knew you were white widow but I remember I played against you many times, and what you said that you aren't the only admin who has problems with me, you are actually right, because most of the admins todays (except my good friend here Kooby, Ismael, Cazador, Lk veredicto) can't accept to lose and specially to be beaten with such ease, that they abuse from their admin position and it seems that now if you don't like someone who's better than you, that's enough reason to ban him xD. And btw Kooby isn't nice to me just because we're friends, he has told the rules and I have understood them, he knows that I haven't broke any rule and that you're all just mad cause not always you win.

You can go first speak with Kooby . Because you said something else me , that you not broke anything and Kooby says that you did. So you don't to rely at him x) Mmm. Wait. I'm not good player - I put ban everyone who is better? Nio (n.n)
It is pity that when you want use fs, you can't , because you have problem with mouse. You have what proof that you not use fs? your mouse? Very ,,good,, proof then x3
I believe more to other players which I know unlike you , yes . I don't know you, I just know what about you said some players and Kooby.... and about that rules what Kooby said to you - you not respected them . So x)
0 x

kakaroto
Lurker
Lurker

Postby kakaroto » 4 years 2 months ago (06 Oct 2015, 20:50)

White Widow wrote:I

I don't know you, I just know what about you said some players and Kooby.... and about that rules what Kooby said to you - you not respected them . So x)

You know widow or Nii, it's funny when you say I didn't respected the rules, cause I've been talking to many admins and they have all told me the very same thing about you, that you ban everyone out of anything, you banned me once in theater when I was picking guns rapidly, but... let's remeber why I was doing it, Oh yes I remember, you were doing long shootings, and well I thought to myself, aww ok she want's to play with the new tricks, I can play that game too xD, I killed you from afar just like you were doing with your long shoot, and to me it seems more of a glitch to shoot from across the map with a shotgun than picking guns from the floor.

So tell me again I didn't respected the rules xD, it's funny when you have absolutely no arguments against me, and yes I do know you, I've beaten you more times than those I can count some months ago when I still played constantly, and sadly I can't figure out how someone like you became an admin, you're the living proof of power abuse.
0 x

User avatar Slovakia
White Widow
Server Admin
Server Admin
Name: NeyOnka

Postby White Widow » 4 years 2 months ago (06 Oct 2015, 21:22)

Weird , I didn't give lot of players ban and players usually say that I am wrong in that cause I not give ban to players which deserve it. And when I gave ban - it's wrong.
It is also nice this your argument , except that I don't play theater never seriously- when I am there, just as I run around map. I don't like long shot , or take weapons from ground, so. But fine ... Yes, God's great man like you must be right in everything ..
I don't know what rules you have with Koobyman but - he said that you not respected them . Ask him x)
I told my reason why and for what .
I said that I don't know you x) . But you obviously know me for many, many years, you know more about me than I do myself o_o Mmm..That only thing what is sad here is that you don't know me, but you'll still be offend me x) . You can continue to do so, I will glad read it x) I'm responsible for myself...For your side I am not responsible how you act ..
0 x

User avatar United States of America
dyetryc
LOTD Mapper
LOTD Mapper
Name: Justin

Postby dyetryc » 3 years 6 months ago (26 May 2016, 03:19)

i myself believe there are aimbots in lotd, i have seen some really "skilled" players that never miss a shot, no matter the ping. aimbots aren't hard to make either. i'm pretty sure rigging an aimbot from any unrealed engine game would make it even easier.
lets not forget a program i dont want to advertise so im not going to mention it's name but it is a specific program made for ALL pc games, making it easier to cheat. some times i see other players that miss shots but don't seem to want to die, no matter how many hits, then again that could be a ping thing but it just seems weird to me.

it is very sad that there are cheaters though, i just ignore them these days, they just disappear after some time, they cant be online 24/7 right?
0 x

Return to “Off-Topic”