Dead could be brought back to life in groundbreaking project

Here you may talk about anything that doesn't match in any category.
User avatar Great Britain
cosmo
Last Man Standing
Last Man Standing

Dead could be brought back to life in groundbreaking project

Post by cosmo »

Isn`t this how the Umbrella corporation got started ? :o :o

" A groundbreaking trial to see if it is possible to regenerate the brains of dead people has won approval from health watchdogs.

A biotech company in the US has been granted ethical permission to recruit 20 patients who have been declared clinically dead from a traumatic brain injury, to test whether parts of their central nervous system can be brought back to life.

Scientists will use a combination of therapies, which include injecting the brain with stem cells and a cocktail of amino acids, as well as deploying lasers and nerve stimulation techniques which have been shown to bring patients out of comas................................... "

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/dea ... &ocid=iehp
Download
User avatar United States of America
DeepImpact
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Dead could be brought back to life in groundbreaking project

Post by DeepImpact »

We all wish for it...... for Zombies! and you know you do as well...

That kinda makes the world kinda crappy tho when a whole major source of people wish for zombies...
I think what it is... tho .. you would actually for once.. Feel Free and Be Free.... and indeed you would. and Only Then.
Zombies would make every one actually free... i like it... bring it.

I want zombies... For it will give me sumn to do.... killing zombies... and be Negan. O_O
User avatar Canada
Puppy Wehtam
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Dead could be brought back to life in groundbreaking project

Post by Puppy Wehtam »

Umbrella was a lot different in the video game lore. I honestly just wish it went like George A. Romero's movie lore did where the dead just suddenly came back to life, no one knew how it happened. I still love watching Diary of the Dead, it really captures how I would like a zombie apocalypse to begin. As for Umbrella they were basically a company using pharmaceutical as a front when they were really researching bio-weapons. The lore gets twisted a lot after Resident Evil 3 but the basis was that they got lucky with their cruel tests and created the t-virus and g-virus and then started making bio weapons out of test subjects for military use.

This feels like it is something that would just end up with no results, or if there are results the military will just blow it up before it can spread. Sadly I can't see a zombie apocalypse happening because everyone is sort of prepared and understands what to do that the walking dead would be killed before they can really do enough damage. The only things that may help is;

Scenario A: Running zombies and mutant monsters are created basically making it harder for us to survive/fight them.

Scenario B: The game Plague inc. shows a path where the virus isn't detected till too late and kills people as it reanimates people.
Mapper, Server Owner (Puppy's Zomdemic)