TheWorm!

Post by Dragosvr92 »

From Alexandra's diary, a girl of 6 years:

"Today Marius asked me to be his girlfriend. Unknown exactly what this means,
and being ashamed I ask others, I decided to discover myself. I spy it on my
sister while he was with her boyfriend. He came into her room, they both sat
on sofa, discussed a little and then he extinguished the light and started so
so kiss and embrace. My sister started to be sick because her face became very
strange, she in on goal. Her boyfriend and he realized that she feels bad, so take
into the top left hand to feel her heart beat. I think he is not feeling well, because
at one time left both out of breath. In addition, he got on a sensation of cold, so
he put right hand under the skirt of my sister for a little warm. Her condition worsened
in all the time, so she lay still on the couch and started to glass. I think you have a
fever, because it's said he is very hot and no longer resist. In that moment I discovered
the disease because it: was a huge worm that had him in my pants. He immediately caught with
a hand so as not to escape, and my sister was scared because it was very hard-eyed and surprised
and said that is the biggest he has ever seen! To help their friend, who held the worm in a hand
she bent her trying to break through the head bite. I think it succeeded because of the worm out
a transparent liquid. She spit up and head worm, but it continues to rise. Then she grabbed the
fast with both hands, while her boyfriend has a kind of rubber tube from his pocket and quickly
put that to the worm that has no bite on it and my sister. While he held captive worm species in
the bubble, it stretched back quickly and it out, to apply a figure wrestling worm. Her boyfriend
helped her striveasca worm and thus began a fierce fight in which the worm and the salt on her howl
as frightened him, nearly destroying divan. After several minutes of fighting were stopped, both
slipped and blown. I think they killed him, because when her boyfriend was, worm hanging immobile.
My sister and her boyfriend were hugged and they kissed, happy that they killed the beast.
But it was not true, because the worm was raised again! Then my sister, with a fast-moving and a
friend lying on his back and jumped on a worm still 10 minutes. This time he finished! It was dead as mutton,
I know that because her boyfriend was taken and thrown in the toilet skin.

I think to say to Marius that friendship is a very dangerous thing! "
Formerly known as TheKiller